NYC Wedding Photographer Angela Cappetta
a n g e l a a t a n g e l a c a p p e t t a d 0 t c 0 m
We do not consider applications from support photographers or assistants with fewer than three years of experience in the field. Furthermore, all applicants must have a driver’s license and valid passport. Those with additional language skills are given priority. Additionally, we do not consider inquiries for employment from students, nonprofessionals or those without exposure to high-end shoot sets.
To study with Angela, feel free to enroll for one of her classes at ICP. You may also consider taking one of her ongoing workshops.
Contact Us NYC Wedding Photographer Angela Cappetta
- Contact us directly if you see something you like.
- If you’re an art advisor or designer working on a space let us know your project scope.
- Also, you can order fine art originals and framed prints by Angela Cappetta on Saatchi Art here
- Check out Angela’s interview on Emulsions Podcast here.
- And on Tom Ray’s art podcast here.
- And on The Frontier Psychiatrists podcast here.
- Listen to Angela’s own photography podcast here.
Angela’s wikipedia page offers a cursory summary of her career. It is not managed by our team nor is it fully comprehensive. Furthermore, there are even some inappropriate aspects to it. Major museum shows and collections are not mentioned. A #metoo story she was in gets weaponized. Wikipedia does its own thing and subjects are not allowed feedback on their entries.